I’m going to start giving weekly updates on what the development team is up to. It can be hard for the community to see what we’re working on as we sometimes operate out of our own Loki forks, then merge back when things are ready to move into production. My hope is that these updates will shed light on the project’s development.
This weeks updates
- Service node lists: will be used to create the authoritative state of the service node network: https://github.com/jcktm/loki/commits/service_node_list
- Service node registration transactions: time locked TXes that will lock collateral amounts: https://github.com/jcktm/loki/commits/StakingTx
- Began building the auto renew feature which will recollaterlise amounts as staking durations expire: https://github.com/Doy-lee/loki/commits/AutoRenewStaking
- Began work on processing and verification of registration transactions: https://github.com/jcktm/loki/commits/service_node_list
- Deregistration transactions for nodes prototyped: https://github.com/Doy-lee/loki/commits/SubmitPartialDeregisterMempool
Android Mobile Wallet
- Began work on the android mobile wallet, which will be a port of the Monerujo Monero mobile wallet: https://github.com/crtlib/xmrwallet/commits/master
- Continued work on White Paper Version 3, especially focusing on governance models and Swarm testing. You can join in on the governance discussion on discord here .
- Began writing a paper to justify decisions to change the dynamic collateralisation equation and present a clear and defined economic case for the staking requirement.
There’s heaps more exciting stuff going that we can’t talk about just yet (mixnets, wink wink), but we’ll keep everyone updated as we progress.