Got a Winter weekly update for you.
- Deterministic selection of Service nodes from a sorted list has passed 2 code reviews and is merged https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/90
- Service node deregistration transactions have passed the first stage of code review, fixes are being made for an immediate merge https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/89
LLARP / Lokinet
- Released LokiNET 0.0.1
- Progress continues on libllarp.
- Fixed DHT lookups.
- Implement CoDel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoDel>congestion handling (to defeat bufferbloat) and further tuning.
- Private Network inbound interface detection PR3 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/3
- NAT public address override PR3https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/3
- Start on client/server api for daemon management.
- Implement “modified” onion routing.
- Finish path building, add path building management.
- Latency/resource testing.
- Started looking at tun interface implementation PR3 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/3
- Updated LLARP’s command line utility.
- locate goes online and queries the DHT for information on a RC’s public signing key PR3 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/3
- localInfo provides information about your local RC PR3 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/3
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 38 commits to master and 38 commits to all branches. On master, 144 files have changed and there have been 9,172 additions and 1,140 deletions.
- All changes can be found at https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/commits/master.
- Whitepaper V3 is in a round-table edit phase and 3rd party review, should be published mid – late next week.
- We have continued to work with Dr Brendan Markey Towler and we have produced an 11 page paper detailing the game theoretical approach for how the staking requirement should be set, we still need to graph out some final values but were getting close to presenting our model.
Loki Android Wallet
Making good progress, should have the beta APK out for testing next week, Google play store will probably take a bit longer.
- Getting stagenet remote nodes up for testing.
- Visual reskin of the Monerujo wallet complete, created Gunther’s brother, Lunther.
- Relevant commits can be found here https://github.com/crtlib/loki-android-wallet/commits/master. We also got our first two officially merged pull requests to Monero here https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/3804 and here https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/3652.