New week, new update!
- Set a threshold of required votes for deregister TX’s to be created to handle spamming of deregister TX’s using different vote combinations for the same service node. https://github.com/Doy-lee/loki/commit/cb4970681039b4af05b8080a24308458d571f4f3
- Service node lists are being integrated into the deregister system. https://github.com/Doy-lee/loki/commit/3927d4877cc6083092aa1a25944a62a6e4427a33
- There’s a new sheriff in town, Quorum Cop enforces pre-determined node behaviour in a decentralised way. QC executable has created, reading from the wallet and pulling height from the daemon. Boilerplate uptime proof messaging written. Work in progress: https://github.com/jcktm/loki/commit/78a7580518e9f5d2458fa488aafdc29835b0fccb
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
LLARP / Lokinet
- Progress continues on libllarp
- Removed session deadlock
- Keepalive timeout adjustments
- Inbound codel/queue fixes
- Add inbound server connections to DHT
- Get link by public signature key
- Handle out of order messages better
- Prevent path latency tests from stacking
- Worked on serving from NAT hosts
- Various DHT fixes
- Updated LLARP’s command line utility
- Make –locate exit after response
- Fix double free on exit
- Refactor RC display function
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 22 commits to master and 22 commits to all branches. On master, 119 files have changed and there have been 7,093 additions and 432 deletions.
- Most changes can be found at https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/commits/master Current version: v0.0.1 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/releases/tag/v0.0.1
- Whitepaper V3 has been handed to an editor, we should expect to have a copy out mid-late next week, editing/formatting is taking longer than expected.
- After more research, we have handed over some fixed values needed for final models to Dr Brendan. This includes assumptions about values like Service Node operation cost, newly proposed emissions curve, and target nodes on Lokinet.
Loki Android Wallet
- First release of the Loki android wallet is out, you can download and the APK here https://github.com/loki-project/loki-android-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.2
- Please note that the Loki mobile wallet is currently in Alpha. It will move onto the Google Play Store once feedback from users has been collected.
- Big thanks to the Monerujo team for their efforts in making this wallet possible.