We keep chugging forward with testnet this week, Lokinet is developing some more user friendly features, and a couple of developers are in Europe traveling for conferences so we have a smaller dev update this week.
- Print_sr command is available for users to query the staking requirement at arbitrary heights. https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/198
- Several unit tests are in to validify the isolate parts of the service nodes API. https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/190
- Fix edge cases discovered, failing to restore service node state after a switch to an alternate chain and back.
- Fix deregistration bug involving TX’s sitting in the pool that belonged to the oldest valid quorum and race conditions between P2Ping these to daemons on the network. https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/192
- Fix deregistration bug involving uninitialised memory producing inconsistent registrations. https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/196
LLARP / Lokinet
- Released LokiNET 0.1.0: “Traffic Correlation Nation”
- Network namespace isolation on Linux
- We urge all lokinet toy nodes operators to upgrade ASAP as they’ll be unable to communicate as the network upgrades.
- Progress continues on libllarp
- Start DHT refactor
- DHT can ask for random peer list (explore packet)
- Fix DHT feedback loop
- Linux: Isolate networking into a cgroup (net namespaces)
- Some file/path utiltiy functions
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 8 commits to master and 8 commits to all branches. On master, 57 files have changed and there have been 1,890 additions and 1,253 deletions.
- Most changes can be found at: https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/commits/master
- Compile helper (include assets, initial seed routers and dependencies) https://github.com/loki-project/lokinet-builder