Most people are back from their Christmas holidays now, so expect the development updates to start filling up again with some of the cool stuff we have been working on.
- Merge upstream changes from 2018-12-11https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/340
LLARP / Lokinet
We could really use your help. To be considered for inclusion in packaging distribution, we need people to star, watch and fork our Github repo. If you have a Github account, please consider helping us out.
- Progress continues on libllarp:
- Lower non-AVX2 minimum CPU target to NetBurst Xeon (Nocona, Prescott)
- Platform and packaging updates:
- Make bootstrap not overwrite existing key on failure
- Updated wget requirement to curl for better multiplatform support
- Additional Android support work
- Remove lossy write buffer from
- Change socket set size to 96 sockets from 4k to speed things up and reduce timeouts
- Hidden service and Service Node access is now working
- Update Netscape CA cert bundle
- Clean up continues:
- Make sure session’s “upstream” is cleared after processing to avoid uninitialised memory
- Make sure upstream and downstream clear functions clear all relay properties
- Make sure the tuntap get ifname can’t buffer overrun
- All changes can be found athttps://github.com/loki-project/loki-network
- Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 13 commits to master and 34 commits to all branches. On master, 40 files have changed and there have been 2,250 additions and 2,326 deletions.
- Consolidate data returned by multiple Service Nodes https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/122