As with the last Dev Update, the majority of the Loki team is still enjoying their holidays over the Christmas and New Year break. Last week, most of our work went into the release of the new Nimble Nerthus Loki suites, which included new binaries for Lokinet, Loki Storage Server, and lokid. We’ll keep track of Service Nodes as they upgrade over the next week, and push out any necessary updates.
- Add a number of new tests for Blink https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/992
- Merge dev into master for release 6.0.1 https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/996 https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/994
- Fix blink testing code https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/995
- Set hardfork height for 6.0 release to 442333 https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/993
- Misc 6.0.0 fixes https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/991 https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/990
If you’re on our Discord you can catch Jeff, the lead developer of LLARP, live streaming as he codes at https://www.twitch.tv/uguu25519. He typically streams on Tuesday mornings, 9am – 12pm Eastern (US) time.
What went on last week with Lokinet:
We pushed out a small update to the initial 0.6 release, with a few last minute changes before launching with Service Nodes. Services Nodes will now run the final release, 0.6.1. Service Nodes have started upgrading, and as they do, the new Lokinet is quickly coming to life on hundreds of Service Node routers!
- 0.6.1 release https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/999, https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1004
- Fixes to statically built binaries https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1002, https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1005
- Fix a libuv error and crash on exit https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1006
- Fix for bootstrap script on macOS https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1012
- Fix for network range auto-detection with unexpected existing private IP ranges https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/pull/1010
Loki Network Control Panel
- Work continues on the Lokinet UI for Windows, Mac and Linux https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network-control-panel/pull/2
- Number of fixes a quality of life improvements to Loki launcher which have been uncovered as users have upgraded to the 6.0 Loki Service Node suite https://github.com/loki-project/loki-launcher/commits/master