Big week of testnet changes this week
0.3.3 Magic Mani tesnet beta, released https://github.com/loki-project/loki/releases/tag/v0.3.3-beta
- Published the full Service Node staking guide for testnet here: https://github.com/loki-project/Meta/blob/master/SNFullGuide.md
- Autostaking https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/158 Interactive prompt for registration.
- Service Node list being stored in the Database https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/156 and https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/160
- Service Node Integration into Testnet Explorer see https://lokitestnet.com
- Two essential consensus bugfixes in the way we do quorum vote counting.
- Provide mechanisms for displaying Service Node analytics with the commands print_sn <pubkey>
LLARP / Lokinet
- Released LokiNET 0.0.3 https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/releases/tag/v0.0.3
- Various incompatible protocol changes to propel the protocol forward, including SNTRUP, which strengthens the encryption against quantum-based attacks.
- We urge all Lokinet toy node operators to upgrade ASAP as they’ll be unable to communicate as the network upgrades.
- Progress continues on Libllarp
- Use SNTRUP for introset public key
- Moved netloop and logic into same thread
- Hidden services should sorta work
- More android/win32 fixes
- Implement more tuntap code
- Fix shadow/test net build
- Fix RC nickname bug
- Fix bug in prematurely closing socket under heavy load
- Configuration/Defaults clean up
- Hidden services now have a session
- Move some of protocol handling into crypto thread
- Intro timeout changed from 5s to 30s
- LokiBuilder updates
- llarpd => lokinet
- Start Debian package support
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 33 commits to master, and 33 commits to all branches. On master, 181 files have changed and there have been 8,181 additions and 1,583 deletions.
- Most changes can be found at https://github.com/loki-project/loki-network/commits/master
- Compile helper (include assets, initial seed routers and dependencies) https://github.com/loki-project/lokinet-builder
- Began writing a paper exploring block creation via Proof of Stake on Loki, findings will be presented as a proposal before the community and Loki Foundation.
- Loki Locker has been released in Alpha so go check it out. It’s likely that there is still some undocumented functionality with staking transactions, which we have still yet to test, so be careful. Backup your seed words and don’t use large amounts of Loki with Loki Locker just yet.
- You can reach Loki Locker at https://LokiLocker.com
- Submit feedback by creating an issue here: https://github.com/loki-project/loki-locker/issues
- You can see the open source code for Loki Locker here: https://github.com/loki-project/loki-locker/commits/master
- Work has begun on Loki Messenger. This will occur in parallel to Lokinet. Loki messenger will use the Signal protocol for all encryption.
- Work can be found here: https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/commits/development