Lots of hiring this week! We have brought on two new members who will be joining us in the coming weeks – I will introduce them once they complete their first pull requests.
- Fix Monero bug using receive time to subtract m_txpool_weight which causes overflow (https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/4688)
- Updated repository to include latest fixes from Monero into Loki (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/291)
- Fix the builds on development branches breaking after upstream changes (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/296, https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/297, https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/300)
- Swarms first draft is complete (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/299/files)
LLARP / Lokinet
We are looking for experienced sysadmins to run nodes that connect to our toynet. Please join Discord room called #Lokinet and we can add you to the node operator role. You can host a hidden service or browse existing hidden services.
- Progress continues on libllarp
- More memleak fixes
- Fix DHT bug
- Bundle libsodium
- Network event changes
- Drop ninja support, use make -jX now where X is the number of cores you have available
- MacOS: Tun flush
- Limit introset propagation
- Always use random established path
- Only publish introset to nearest router
- More implementation
- Start TCP event work
- DNS library
- Refactoring of data structures
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 65 commits to master and 74 commits to all branches. On master, 254 files have changed and there have been 24,917 additions and1,841 deletions.
- NOTE: Loki Builder compile helper is now deprecated and integrated with main repo.
- Add TTL to Friend request messages https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/19
- Add generation of private key with mnemonic seed https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/18
- Add prompts for friend request https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/20