Back again with another weekly update.
- Service node block reward distribution and validation has been built: https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/86
- In progress: Separating partial deregistrations from the transaction system and broadcast them as votes over P2P into their own pool, to eventually be formed into authoritative service node deregistration transactions: https://github.com/Doy-lee/loki/commits/ServiceNodeP2PCommChannel
- Merged relevant Monero changes into Loki: https://github.com/loki-project/loki/commit/f0740b9a5e85bf9787c42d520fe0a993d04b4a00
- Begun work changing time locked transactions to reference specific outputs rather than locking the whole transaction: https://github.com/tewinget/bitmonero/commit/5c7b093ea347435a8e5585050c9eb31d639dc850
Android Mobile Wallet
- Re-skin and core functionality complete, as well as touching up final visual design points including a website to support the wallet: https://github.com/crtlib/xmrwallet/commits/master
- White paper V3 moves into editing phase, cleaning up the finer points and making sure all of the wording is correct, content is all in.
- Economic white paper describing staking requirements is 30-40% done, we are in the process of engaging a number of Universities to seek expert advice in the model we will present.
We also have still have some active pull requests to Monero, which is delivering on a promise we made a few months ago that we would upstream changes we found valuable. https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pulls/jcktm