Most of the developers are back and kicking into gear this week, so much of the activity on the repositories will pick up pace.
- Infinite Staking first draft implementation is open for code review (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/387)
- Add warning checks for outdated nodes attempting to prepare_registration (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/393)
- Prepare_registration is now possible over RPC and now automatable (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/394)
- Fix show_transfers displaying staking transactions up immediately unlocked (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/390)
- Propagate internal error messages when preparing staking transactions to callee (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/386)
- Refactor check_tx_inputs to eliminate dead branches (https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/385)
LLARP / Lokinet
We could really use your help. To be considered for inclusion in packaging distribution, we need people to star, watch and fork our Github repo. If you have a Github account, please consider helping us out.
- Master branch changes
- Fix issues with random.snode resolution
- Allow building a shared-library
- Start kubernetes runtime wrapper
- Fix FreeBSD build
- Changes can be found at:
- GitHub Pulse Stats for the last week: Excluding merges, 4 authors have pushed 17 commits to master and 40 commits to all branches. On master, 24 files have changed and there have been 343 additions and 84 deletions.
- Staging branch changes
- Linux/OSX platform build fixes
- Enable shared library by default
- Source code reorganisation continues
- Fix MacOS tun name
- Add a flag to generate coverage data (gcovr support)
- Upgrade C++11 standard to C++14
- Change docker debian:latest to debian:stable
- More unit tests
- Changes can be found at:
- Refactor of libloki into separate modules (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/125)
- Fixed bug in message count notification due to pending friend request (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/126)
- Reduce PoW difficulty for production (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/129)
- Some Travis fixed for CI (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/127)
- Add the ability to change messages time-to-live (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/131)
- Continued setting up a private test Lokinet network, comprising 5 swarms of 2 snodes each, for testing the messenger in more realistic conditions.
- Messenger client sends and receives messages to specific swarms, open for code review (https://github.com/loki-project/loki-messenger/pull/132)
- Collaborated with the LLARP / Lokinet team to get all the necessary API and DNS calls working in NodeJS.