2. Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect emails and names when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may log information about your use of the website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device’s memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, and see which areas and features of our Services are popular.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For instance, if we implement a live chat support system we may collect information provided by you during the use of such a system, such as your name and email address. We may also use third-party services branded as Loki. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
Though we may attempt to regularly purge this information from our logs, the collection of this information is integral to optimising your experience on the website and so you should treat it as if we possess it indefinitely.
3. Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, monitor and analyse trends that can be used to inform Loki’s marketing capabilities, respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you via email or push notifications (we will provide an unsubscribe option on within these notifications);
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services in an aggregate and anonymous manner;
- Link or combine information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information.
4. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf – it is our practice to require such parties to handle the information in a manner consistent with our policies;
- In response to a request for information if we believe the disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6. Your Choices
Push Notifications: As and when this functionality becomes available, and only with your consent, we may send standard push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
7. Contact Us
Copyright, Loki Network 2019