Full Time Developers
- With seven full time developers we were able to launch Service Nodes in September, two months early.
- Managed to run a test version of Lokinet on a private testing network successfully.
- Research, review, find and fix critical bugs for Loki and exchanges trading Loki.
- We have noticed increasing difficulty in fixing bugs and merging changes from Monero as Loki moves away from Monero’s original code. There will be an increase in developer resources to merge these changes in the future.
Network Infrastructure & Performance Testing Services
- In depth network testing on the Loki Testnet resulted in the ability to find and fix critical bugs before Service Nodes were released on Mainnet.
- Extensive load testing for the Service Node network was performed with the assistance of RPM Solutions.
- Lokinet decentralised nodes were tested for the first time during this period on a private network, delivering exceptional results. “Able to stream HD media” -Jeff, Lead Developer on Lokinet.
- Completion of the first Twitter bounty program, which resulted in increased awareness and community growth.
- Consistent creation of Loki content, management of social media platforms and channels with 24/7 admins delivering live communications and active community assistance.
- During this cycle, we have been able to collect relevant marketing data from media created. We have collected data across all current media platforms to be able to maximise growth going forward.
- We have assisted Loki’s push into the masternode market by communicating with Masternodes.online and Masternodes.pro. We are expecting an influx of Loki adopters with the statistics these services are expected to provide shortly.
- Release of ‘This is Loki’ animation, on track to be out most viewed video on YouTube.
- Weekly Dev updates, educational videos and guides released in reference to I2P and Service Node setup.
- A newsletter created for early adopters of Loki was emailed out to a select few, updating them on the inner workings of the network, as well as instructions on how to set up a Service Node, which was well received.
- Mkdocs, a wiki style page for all relevant information about Loki, has started coming together and is currently hosted on Github here: https://loki-project.github.io/loki-docs/.
- The Service Node Portal has been updated with full guides on Service Node setup best practices.
- Readme files added and updated, these can be found on Github.
- We have created and released a detailed ROI calculator for Service Nodes in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, for Windows and Mac OS.
- After communicating with over five different PR companies, we selected Wachsman to assist Loki with public image and respectable media connections.
- We have liaised with Wachsman to deliver timely details for press releases and media placements.
- Currently there is a positive outcome from Wachsman, and we will most likely continue to use their services going forward.
Conference Attendance and Promotional Services
- We have represented Loki at the Zero Knowledge Summit in Berlin, Germany.
- We represented Loki at local event spaces such as the Blockchain Centre, Melbourne University, and YBF Ventures.
- Interviews with ETH Berlin, Dezentral meetings, attending an FBG networking event and Wirtschaft event.
Research & Development Services
- Loki Messenger, Lokinet/ LLARP, Service Nodes, multiple Loki wallets and Loki core code have been heavily researched and are in different stages of testing currently. An accurate week by week breakdown of each service currently being worked on has been documented thoroughly and can be found on our social channels and our blog.
Data Analytics & Market Research Services
- The data analysed from Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Loki website, Discord, Facebook and Bitcoin Talk have seen increased user interaction and community growth.
- We are able to use this to increase marketing efficiency for future awareness campaigns.
Administration & Bookkeeping Services
- As the 2018 Tax year has been completed, we are in the middle of wrapping up all available data in relation to the private sale and tax incentives for the LAG by researching and communicating with accountants, tax specialists and R & D consultants.
- General bookkeeping of accounts, reconciling transactions, and storing crypto transaction data in an easy to understand way for future use.